Yiigo.Image for .NET library SDK is a highly mature component package, which contains several dlls to enable developers for image creating, viewing, processing, annotating, and printing. Besides that, users can also freely convert images to and from PDF document files by compiling Visual C#.NET codes.
From this user tutorial page, users will learn how to easily print images and save them using C# programming, with the help of this .NET imaging library. Just follow the steps below to install the library, add to reference, and then simply paste the C# sample code to your imaging project. Simple as that!
C# Guide - How to Print an Image
C# Image Printing & Saving - Preparation
- Ensure that you have installed MS Visual Studio 2005 or above, or Visual Studio Express.
- Download .NET imaging library: For evaluation, please download the trial package of Yiigo.Image for .NET online.
- Install .NET imaging library: When download is complete, unzip it and double click the exe file to run.
- Activate .NET imaging library: If you have not purchased a license yet, please request for an evaluation license, and then activate it by following the activation wizard.
C# Image Printing & Saving - Start Now
- Run your Microsoft Visual Studio and build a C#.NET imaging project.
- Click on "Project" - "Add Reference..."and then add the Yiigo.Image.dll to your project reference.
- Please copy the Visual C# demo code below to your imaging project.
- It's done! Now you have successfully printed an image in your project.
- If necessary, you can make modifications on the parameters for image manipulation. For example, you can create black and white image, grayscale, or color images, and also resize them easily.
YiigoImage image = new YiigoImage (width, height, PixelFormat.Pixel24bppBgr);
C# Guide - How to Save an Image
C# Image Saving & Printing - Start Now
- To save an image is easy. You just need to decide what image format you want, select the corresponding ImageEncoder, and then use it to save your image.
- First please open your image project in Visual Studio C#.NET, and add the imaging dll library to reference.
- The below sample code uses the Save method to directly save created image. Copy to your imaging project for a test.
// Get or create an image to save later.
YiigoImage image = GenerateImage()
Save image to JPG format.
Image.Save("jpgimage.jpg", new JpegEncoder(), null);
/*Save image to PNG format.
Image.Save("pngimage.png", new PngEncoder(), null);
Save image to gif format.
Image.Save("gifimage.gif", new GifEncoder(), null);
Other PluginsImage Viewer CoreBarcode PluginPDF Read & WriteTesseract OCR PluginForm Processing PluginJBIG2 CodecJPEG2000 CodecISIS ScannerTwain ScannerDICOM ReaderCAD Scanner