Yiigo delivers advanced Twain Scanning support for Windows Image viewer, allowing user to scanning all the documents & images and get document & image information with Twain-compatible devices. Besides, scanning attributes can also be customized. Find more Twain scanning information on Yiigo.Imaging for .NET Twain Scanning Plugin
Yiigo.Imaging for .NET Twain Scanning Plugin has those following functionalities:
- Acquire documents and images directly to DIB, files
- Control compression mode, color depth, brightness, contrast, resolution and more before scanning
- Return file formats, rotation angle, page size, resolution and more of scanned documents and images
- Support duplex, native, buffered memory, or file transfer mode
Twain Scanning on Windows Image Viewer
Before scanning documents & images with Twain-compatible devices on the Windows Image Viewer, make sure that you have installed.
Acquire Image & Document from Twain Scanner
- Open your Windows Imaging Viewer and drag TwainScanner onto it;
- Open build-in property table and go to "Acquire" tab;
- Select "Acquire to DIB" to acquire image & document directly to a DIB handle;
- Select "Acquire to File" to acquire image & document directly to a file.
Change Image & Document Acquisition Modes
- Open build-in property table and go to "Modes" tab;
- Select "Enable Duplex" to enable duplex scanning mode for both front and back page;
- Select "Enable Imprinter" to enable imprinter capability for stamping a text string onto the acquired image during the acquisition;
- Select "Auto Scan" to enable auto-scan scanning capability for automatic document and image scanning;
- Activate "Auto Transfer" to enable or disable the transfer mode.
Control Scanning Attributes
- Open build-in property table and go to "Attributes" tab;
- Select "Compress" to change set the current image compression if using transfer mode;
- Select "Color Depth" to change the current color depth for the next acquisition;
- Select "Brightness" to change the current brightness for the next acquisition;
- Select "Resolution" to change the current resolution for the next acquisition;
- Select "Contrast" to change the current contrast for the next acquisition.
Get Image & Document Information
- Open build-in property table and go to "Information Acquisition" tab;
- Open Information Acquisition table and select "Formats" to get scanned images or documents file formats;
- Select "Orientation" to return scanned images or documents rotation angle;
- Select "Resolution" to return scanned images or documents resolution in dpi;
- Select "Paper Size" to return scanned images or documents page size.
Other PluginsImage Viewer CoreBarcode PluginPDF Read & WriteTesseract OCR PluginForm Processing PluginJBIG2 CodecJPEG2000 CodecISIS ScannerTwain ScannerDICOM ReaderCAD Scanner