Yiigo Imaging for .NET is a .NET assembly SDK designed for developers and users to easily import, read, write, view, annotate and process documents and images. With these libraries, users can simply edit document and images in various .NET projects such as ASP.NET web applications with programming language like Visual C# and VB.NET.
To use this imaging library, users only need to download, install and then active this control SDK. In this tutorial page, details will be provided on how to install this .NET imaging SDK in order to display and manipulate document images with Visual C#.NET coding.
C# Guide - How to Install .NET Imaging SDK
C# Image SDK Installation - Requirement
- Make sure you have installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or above installed on your system.
- Microsoft Visual Studio Express will also do.
- Visual C# programming.
C# Image SDK Installation - Installation
- Download the trial package for Yiigo .NET imaging SDK.
- When complete, double click the exe file to run for installation.
- Follow the instructions from the installation wizard.
- When you have completed the installation, you will be asked to activate a license for the Yiigo .NET Imaging SDK toolkit.
C# Image SDK Installation - Activate Evaluation License
- Start the wizard and select "Request an Evaluation License".
- Locate /Program Files/Yiigo Image SDK/ Activate Yiigo Image SDK and click "Next".
- Select "Activate an SDK Serial Number" and click "Next".
- Enter your serial number and click "Next".
- Enter your Yiigo account information (email address and password) for verification.
- When verified, you license for .NET Imaging SDK will be valid to use.
C# Image SDK Installation - Activate Purchased License
- Start the activation wizard located at /Program Files/ Yiigo Image SDK for .NET/ Activate Yiigo .NET Image SDK.
- On the appeared window, select "Activate a serial number" and click "Next".
- Enter your serial number, click "Next", and then enter your Yiigo account information.
- When your account info has been verified, you license for .NET Imaging SDK is now valid to use.
C# Image SDK Installation - Add Reference
- Start your Microsoft Visual Studio, and create a new Visual C# project.
- Click on "Project" and then "Add Reference...".
- In the window that appears, browse to locate "Yiigo.Imaging.NET.dll" library in the unzipped file from the download package.
- Now you have successfully installed the .NET imaging SDK for C#. Please navigate to corresponding page to get C# sample codes for image editing and viewing, etc.
Visual C#.NET - Other Online Tutorials
Other PluginsImage Viewer CoreBarcode PluginPDF Read & WriteTesseract OCR PluginForm Processing PluginJBIG2 CodecJPEG2000 CodecISIS ScannerTwain ScannerDICOM ReaderCAD Scanner