Yiigo .NET Imaging library SDK is a mature document imaging component package which allows developers and end-users to easily process their documents, such as image and PDF viewing, editing, annotating, barcode reading and generating, OCR, as well as image conversion and processing.
Yiigo Imaging SDK for .NET enables users to process document in .NET, Web Application, Visual C# and Visual Basic. In this page, you will be guided as how to start document image editing and viewing with this SDK using Visual C#.NET programming. Steps will be provided as how to install the software, activate corresponding license, add libraries to your project reference and then start your C#.NET document image viewing, editing and processing!
C# Guide - Start with Document Image in .NET
C# Imaging How to Start - Preparation
- Verify that you have installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later, or Visual Studio Express in your system.
- Download Yiigo .NET Imaging SDK by clicking on the "Download" button for evaluation.
C# Imaging How to Start - Library Installation
- When trial download is complete, click on the .exe file to run the setup.
- Follow the instructions step by step from the .NET imaging installation wizard.
- When the installation is complete, view the next section on how to activate your license.
C# Imaging How to Start - License Activation
- After you have completed the installation, you will be faced with software license activation.
- If you have a purchased license, click on "Activate an SDK Serial Number" and move on.
- If you don't have a purchased license, you should apply for an evaluation license and then follow the wizard.
- When you have activated your license, feel free to start your .NET imaging project!
C# Imaging How to Start - Project Building
- Open up your Microsoft Visual Studio, and create a C# imaging project.
- Unzip the downloaded package to get the .NET imaging dlls.
- Add corresponding imaging libraries to your .NET project reference.
- Start to compile C# code with sample code on this site for document image processing in .NET!
C# Imaging How to Start - .NET Imaging
- Start your document image project by building a web document viewer.
- Create, view, process PDF, images and other document file.
- Free conversion between PDF, multipage TIFF, PNG, JPEG, etc.
- Easily read, write more than 20 linear and 2D barcode types.
- You can find out more with .NET Image SDK Visual C# tutorials.
- High efficiency OCR technology to allow for accurate recognition for Zonal OCR and more
C# Guide - Relatede C#.NET Imaging Tutorials
Other PluginsImage Viewer CoreBarcode PluginPDF Read & WriteTesseract OCR PluginForm Processing PluginJBIG2 CodecJPEG2000 CodecISIS ScannerTwain ScannerDICOM ReaderCAD Scanner